If you filed your federal electronic return through TaxACT for tax year 2012, you can retrieve the 2012 Personal Identification Number (PIN) used by you, and your spouse (if applicable). Please enter information below relating to your tax year 2012 Federal tax return, then click Continue.

Tax Year 2012 Taxpayer Information
Tax Year 2012 Spouse Information (if applicable)