Form 1125-E - Deductible Compensation

Enter the deductible officers' compensation on IRS Form 1125-E Compensation of Officers. Do not include compensation deductible elsewhere on the return, such as amounts included in Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), elective contributions to a section 401(k) cash or deferred arrangements, or amounts contributed under a salary reduction, SEP agreement, or a SIMPLE IRA plan.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.