Form 1125-E - Deductible Compensation

Enter the deductible officers' compensation on IRS Form 1125-E, Compensation of Officers. Do not include compensation deductible elsewhere on the return, such as amounts included in cost of goods sold, elective contributions to a section 401(k) cash or deferred arrangements, or amounts contributed under a salary reduction, SEP agreement, or a SIMPLE IRA plan.