Search Help Topics:


All partners are liable for the tax on their share of the partnership income, whether or not distributed, and must include this share on their personal tax returns. A Schedule K-1 (Form 1065) Partner’s Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc. must be provided to each person who was a partner at any time during the tax year; on or before the date the partnership's tax return is required to be filed.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?