Search Help Topics:


Form W-2C, Corrected Wage and Tax Statement is issued by an employer when a mistake is discovered on Form W-2. In TaxAct, you enter your wage information the same way, whether you receive Form W-2 or Form W-2C.

To enter the corrected W-2, see Form W-2 - Entering in Program

Note. If you receive Form W-2C after you have submitted your return to the IRS (and it has been accepted), then you will need to amend your return.

Related Links

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?