Schedule C - Self Employed

Self-employment income is reported on Schedule C (Form 1040) Profit or Loss From Business, and the TaxAct program will transfer the net profit or loss to Schedule 1 (Form 1040) Additional Income and Adjustments to Income, Line 3.

To report self-employment income on Schedule C in the TaxAct program, go to our Schedule C - Entering Sole Proprietorship in Program FAQ.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.