Search Help Topics:

To enter your unemployment compensation information from Form 1099-G into the TaxAct® program:

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click on the Federal tab. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click Federal
  2. Click Other Income in the middle of the screen to expand the section and then click Unemployment Compensation
  3. Click Add to create a new copy of the form or click Review to review a form already created
  4. The program will proceed with the interview questions for you to enter or review the appropriate information

Was this helpful to you?