Search Help Topics:


Once a return has been submitted electronically, there is no way to stop it. If your return is rejected, you can correct any errors and resubmit the return at no additional charge. If your return is accepted, you can file an amended return with the necessary changes. For additional information, see Correct an Error After E-Filing.

For security purposes, we are unable to change, cancel, or delete any entries made in our databases. An entry would include submitting an electronic return, changing information within an electronic return, or modifying your method of payment. 

Was this helpful to you?