- Sign in to your TaxAct Online account, then click the View All Returns link.
- In the screen titled My Taxes, the price of the federal return is shown in the Price column.
- Click the amount for a pop-up window to see a more detailed break-down of the charges, including state returns if any.
Note. Your browser pop-up blocker may prevent this from appearing. Please make sure TaxAct has permission to display pop-up windows on your browser.
- Click Open Return under Actions to open the return in question.
- Click My Return down the left to expand, then click My Return Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom, then click the My Return Fees link under Payment Information.
- A pop-up window will then display the fees you would pay for the federal, the first state, and any additional state returns that you complete.
Note. Prices are determined at the time of filing (printing or E-filing) and are subject to change.