Ths process will generate a Portable Document Format (PDF) file which can be viewed, printed, or saved. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
To save your return in PDF format:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online), click the Print Center dropdown, then click Return.
- Click the data entry field below Federal Copies and type the amount you want, then click the data entry field below State Copies and type the amount you want.
- Click Print, then click the [Name]_20XX_Tax_Return.pdf PDF link.
- The PDF will open in a new window, then you can click the download icon or the print icon.
- Your return file can be viewed at a later time by opening it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.