Follow these five steps to add your Form W-2 information::
- From within your TaxAct® return (Online or Desktop), click Federal. On smaller devices, click the icon in the upper left-hand corner, then choose Federal.
- Click Wages and Salaries in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand the section and then click Wage income reported on Form W-2.
- Click +Add Form W-2 to create a new copy of the form or click Edit to review a form already created.
- Enter your employer's information (Box C) and click Continue.
- Enter your W2 informaton on screen (Boxes 1-20) or choose Switch to Form Entry (optional) to make your entries on a screen that looks like the Form W-2.
- Click Continue.
- Click Edit to review your W-2 information.
If you haven't started the Q&A, check the Form W-2 (or other wage income) box on the Let’s Start With Your Income screen and then click Continue. Follow the subsequent steps to enter your W-2 information.