For the security of your personal information, a printed or digital copy of your TaxAct® Online return is only available by signing into your account and printing or saving it yourself. We cannot mail, fax, or e-mail a paper or electronic copy. If you don't remember the username or password, you can use the appropriate links on the sign-in page.
Using your Online account, the print process will generate a Portable Document Format (PDF) file which can be viewed, printed, or saved from a PDF reader.
IMPORTANT. You must first have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Printing Your Return
- From within your TaxAct Online return, click Print Center in the left column
- Click Return
- Enter the number of Federal and/or State return copies you would like to print or save
- Click the Print button and then the PDF link to view the return. Click the printer icon or the save icon (available when you hover your mouse over the bottom of the PDF form) to print the return or save it as a PDF file.
Note. If you see a message indicating you have not paid your return fees, click the View/Pay link, which will direct you through the Paper Filing steps. Continue through the screens until you have processed the payment for your product fees and then repeat the steps to print.
Printing Individual Forms
- From within your TaxAct Online return, click Print Center in the left column.
- Click Custom
- Click the checkbox(es) to the left of what you wish to print (the top section contains individual forms or schedules and the bottom section contains documents or worksheets). You may need to scroll down in the section to locate the item.
- Click the Print button and then click the PDF link. Click the printer icon or the save icon (available when you hover your mouse over the bottom of the PDF form) to print or save the PDF copy.