For the security of your personal information, a printed or digital copy of your TaxAct® Online return is only available by signing into your account and printing or saving it yourself. We cannot mail, fax, or e-mail a paper or electronic copy. If you do not remember the username or password, you can use the appropriate links on the sign-in page.
Using your Online account, the print process will generate a Portable Document Format (PDF) file which can be viewed, printed, or saved from a PDF reader.
IMPORTANT: You must first have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Printing Your Return
- Go to www.taxact.com (clicking this link will open a new window).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the Sign In button.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the Next button.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Account Management page and click the My Taxes tile.
- Find the return you wish to print/view and click the blue Open link to the right of the return.
- From within the return, go to the My Return drop down menu in the upper right corner and choose Print Center.
- Click the Return tab and then enter the number of federal and state copies you would like to print or save.
Note. You will also be required to pay the product fee if you have not already done so by clicking on the View/Pay your federal return fees link next to the Federal Copies entry field. If you have more than one state return attached, you will need to click Select States.
- Click Print.
Printing Individual Forms
- Follow the sign-in and print instructions in numbers 1-6 above.
- Click the Custom tab.
- Click Select All to choose the Federal and/or State forms you wish to print.
- Click Print.