For the security of your personal information, a printed or digital copy of your TaxAct® Online return is only available by signing into your account and printing or saving it yourself. We cannot mail, fax, or e-mail a paper or electronic copy.
Using your Online account, the print process will generate a Portable Document Format (PDF) file which can be viewed, printed, or saved from a PDF reader.
IMPORTANT: You must first have Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed.
Printing Your Return
- Go to www.taxact.com (clicking this link will open a new window).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the Sign In button.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the Sign In button.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Account Management page and click the My Taxes tile.
- Find the return you wish to print/view and click the blue Open Return link to the right of the return.
- From within the return, go to the My Return drop down menu in the upper right corner and choose Print Center.
- Choose Print Return and enter the number of federal and state copies you would like to print or save.
- Click the green Print button in the bottom right of the screen.
- When you are presented with the page similar to the one below, click on the [Filename].pdf link.
- When you see the forms on your screen, you may use the icons to print or save your return, or you may right-click the image and choose Print... or Save As... to print or save your return, respectively.
Printing Individual Forms
- Follow the sign-in and print instructions in numbers 1-6 above.
- From within the Print Center, choose Custom Print.
- Choose the forms you wish to print and continue with step 8 above.