For the security of your personal information, a printed copy of your TaxAct® Online return is only available by signing into your account and printing it yourself. We cannot mail, fax, or e-mail a paper or electronic copy.
Using your Online account, the print process will generate a Portable Document Format (PDF) file which can be viewed and printed from a PDF reader.
IMPORTANT: You must first have Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed.
Printing Your Return
- Go to TaxActOnline.com (Clicking this link will open a new window).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the Sign In button.
- Type your Username and Password and click Next.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email. Click Verify and Sign In.
- Click the My Taxes tile to view all returns associated with your account.
- Sign in with your Username and Password.
- Choose the return you wish to print/view.
- From within the return, go to the My Return drop down and choose Print Center
- Choose the option for the forms you wish to print and then you can choose the number of copies and settings specific to the option you have chosen.
- Click the Print button in the bottom right of the screen.
- When you are presented with the page similar to the one below, click on the [Filename].pdf link.
- When you see the forms on your screen you may use the icons to print or save your return.
Printing Individual Forms
- Follow the sign-in and print instructions in numbers 1-6 above.
- From within the Print Center, choose Custom Print.
- Choose the forms you wish to print and continue with step 8 above.