Search Help Topics:


If your return was rejected due to Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), your AGI from the prior year doesn’t match the number in the IRS e-file database.

Verify the AGI you’re using is from the original return and not an amended or corrected return. In the event you need to file a corrected return, you can do so for no additional charge.

Related Links

Was this helpful to you?