TaxAct® provides tools to help you plan for next year’s tax return. To access the planning tools:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Next Year (on smaller devices, click in the top left corner of your screen, then click Next Year).
- Continue with the interview process to prepare for next year.
Let's walk through a few things you can do to be better prepared for next year:
- 2024 Form W-4 Withholding - Determine your withholding and print a new Form W-4 to adjust your withholding and prevent over- or under- withholding.
- My Social Security - Create a free my Social Security account online to view your personal earnings history, print tax documents, and more.
- Tax Calculator - Perform what-if scenarios with your federal income tax return without adjusting your actual numbers. This feature summarizes your tax return and gives you the ability to make adjustments, positive or negative, to see the impact on your taxes.
- Product Suggestions - Let us know about your comments and product suggestions, so we can make TaxAct even better.
- Your 2023 Tax Return - You can access and print your completed 2022 Tax Return anytime from My Account.