Form W-2 - Make a Change After E-Filing

If the return was accepted

Once your return has been accepted, you can no longer make changes to it in the TaxAct program. You must create an amended return in order to make changes to your return. Go to our Form 1040-X - How to Create an Amended Return FAQ for more information.

If the return was rejected

If your return was rejected, you need to make the necessary corrections and resubmit, and use the opportunity to make any changes to your Form W-2. Go to our Form W-2 - Adding, Reviewing, or Deleting FAQ for more information.

Related Links