TaxAct Online Users:
- Click Print Center down the left to expand, then click Instructions/Reports.
- Check the instructions/reports you wish to print, then indicate the appropriate number of copies.
- Click Print, then click the PDF link. The item will appear in a PDF read-only format. At that time, you can click the printer icon on the screen to actually print, or close the window without printing.
Note. Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to print for our online version. Click the Adobe Acrobat Reader link to start the download process for the latest free version.
For more information, see Common Printing Difficulties - TaxAct Online and Navigating Within Your TaxAct Online Return.
TaxAct Desktop Users:
- Click the Print icon in the TaxAct toolbar.
- Click Instructions/Reports in the Print Center dialog box that appears.
- Check the instructions/reports you wish to print, and select the appropriate number of copies.
- Click Print.
In the print dialog box that appears, you can send the output to a printer or a PDF document.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.