TaxAct Online Users:
- Click the Print Center heading in the left column, then click Instructions/Reports
- Click on the checkbox(es) to the left of the instructions/reports you wish to print, and indicate the appropriate number of copies
- Click the Print button and then click the PDF link. The item will appear in a PDF read-only format. At that time you can click the printer icon on the screen to actually print, or close the window without printing.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to print for our online version. Click on Adobe Acrobat Reader® to start the download process for the latest free version.
For more information see Common Printing Difficulties and Navigating in TaxAct Online.
TaxAct Desktop Users:
- Click the Print icon in the TaxAct toolbar
- Click Instructions/Reports in the Print Center dialog box that appears
- Click the checkbox to the left of the instructions/reports you wish to print, and select the appropriate number of copies
- Click Print
In the print dialog box that appears you are able to choose if you wish to send the output to a printer or a PDF document.