TaxAct Online Users
- Click the My Return button in the upper right-hand corner. On smaller devices, click in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Print Center, then click Instructions/Reports
- Click on the checkbox(es) to the left of the instructions/reports you wish to print, and indicate the appropriate number of copies
- Click the Print button and then click the PDF link. The item will appear in a PDF read-only format. At that time you can click the printer icon on the screen to actually print, or close the window without printing.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to print for our online version. Click on Adobe Acrobat Reader® to start the download process for the latest free version.
For more information see Common Printing Difficulties and Navigating in TaxAct Online.
TaxAct Desktop Users:
- Choose Reports from the menu bar
- From the drop down menu choose Electronic Filing Instructions
- Choose either Federal or State
- Once the pop up window appears with your instructions, choose the print button at the bottom