When you purchase prepaid or unlimited e-filing, that purchase is assigned to your account. When you sign into TaxAct with the username and password associated with that account, your Practice ID should automatically be added to your Preparer Information.
To enter the verification information for your e-filing:
- From within your TaxAct Professional Edition program, click Preparer in the upper menu bar, hover your mouse over Master Information, then click Preparers.
- Click the Pencil Icon next to the preparer's name.
- Enter and verify that all of your information is correct, including your PTIN (or SSN if not using a PTIN).
- Click Electronic Filing Info, then enter the EFIN in the appropriate field.
- Complete the steps for EFIN Verification Process.