Search Help Topics:


If you’re not a licensed tax preparer, you can’t e- file more than five tax returns. That’s the limit set by the IRS.

Tax preparers:

To e-file an unlimited number of returns, purchase TaxAct Professional 1040 Edition.You will also need a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) and an Electronic Filing Identification Number (EFIN) from the IRS.

Related Links

Was this helpful to you?