Search Help Topics:


Copies of tax returns from year 2017 to present are available through your TaxAct Account Online. Go to our Access Prior Year Tax Returns webpage for more Online and Desktop information.

For help accessing your returns, go to our FAQs:

If you can't find your prior year federal return, you need to request a federal copy from the IRS at 1.800.829.1040 or go to our How to Obtain a Copy of a Tax Return FAQ.

If you can't find your prior year state return, you need to contact your state to request a copy. Go to our Request a Copy of a State Return or Transcript webpage to find your state contact information.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?