Locate or Retrieve Your Previous Year AGI

Where is my Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) located on my prior year return?

  • Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, Line 11 - (round amount to the nearest dollar)

If you used TaxAct Desktop to file the return, you can find the return file on your computer. Go to our Consumer Editions - Locating Return Files or Locating Return Files - Professional Editions FAQs.

If you used TaxAct Online to file the return, you can go to our Accessing and Downloading Prior Year Returns FAQ for help accessing your prior year return. To view a summary of the return, go to our Previewing the 1040 Form - Online FAQ.

How do I get my original AGI if I can't locate my prior year return?

If you can't locate your prior year return, go to our IRS - Obtain Copy of Tax Return FAQ.

Related Links

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.