How Do I Enter a Corrected Form?

If you receive a corrected form after you’ve already entered the information, it's easy to fix before you file. You simply need to update the form entries you previously made to match the corrected information you received.

If you've already filed your return and need to make corrections, you need to file an amended return with Form 1040-X.

To enter a corrected form:

1. Navigate to the form you would like to correct. Choose from the list below to get instructions on how to navigate to that form within your TaxAct return.


Form 1098s

Form 1099s

Form 1095

Form 2439

2. Make the necessary edits to your form so that it matches the information on the corrected version.

3. Select Continue to save your information.