Search Help Topics:


Some states are no longer mailing Statements of State Income Tax Refunds (Form 1099-G Certain Government Payments).

The following states offer an inquiry service to obtain your 1099-G information. Click the title to visit the associated website.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?