Who is eligible to receive a gift card?
To be eligible to receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, you must:
- be an established customer of KeyBank’s products or services
- access the TaxAct online DIY consumer 1040 tax prep product, particularly the Premier+ and Self Employed+ SKUs, via the link from KeyBank webpage (https://www.key.com/taxact)
- electronically file taxes with TaxAct between March 29, 2019 and April 15, 2019.
For more information on getting to TaxAct from KeyBank, click here.
Do I have to provide consent to data sharing within TaxAct to receive the $20 Amazon.com Gift Card?
No, in order to receive the $20 Amazon Gift Card, KeyBank you do not have to provide consent to data sharing within TaxAct. That said, you do need to consent to the disclosure of the email associated with your account, so that the gift card can be processed and emailed to you.
Separately, in order to have KeyBank cover the cost of TaxAct tax preparation and filing, you must provide consent for TaxAct to share certain demographic and tax information with KeyBank, but that is not connected to the eligibility to receive the gift card.
Does this $20 Amazon.com Gift Card offer include extension filers?
No. The gift card will only be offered through April 15, 2019 to KeyBank Customers who file their taxes by that date.
- However, KeyBank will continue to cover the cost for KeyBank customers to file their taxes with TaxAct through the extension deadline of October 15, 2019.
Can I get a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card if I filed with TaxAct prior to March 29, 2019?
No. This offer is only available to clients who filed between March 29, 2019 and April 15, 2019.
How do I get my $20 Amazon.com Gift Card?
The gift card will be delivered electronically to the email address associated with your TaxAct account.
- Delivery of the Gift Card can take up to eight weeks after you successfully file your tax return.
- Please be sure that the email address associated with your TaxAct account is valid. (Also note that you must consent to the disclosure of your email address for this purpose.)
How do I redeem my $20 Amazon.com Gift Card?
The gift card can be redeemed at www.amazon.com. For additional inquiries, search the Help Topics on Gift Card Redemption at www.amazon.com, or click here.
It’s been over eight weeks and I have not received my gift card yet.
- Confirm that you followed the steps listed in the first question above to be eligible for the gift card.
- Make sure that you are checking the email associated with your TaxAct account, and that the email did not go into the spam inbox.
- The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line will read: “Your $20 gift card has arrived!"
- Confirm email address associated with your TaxAct account is valid.
What if I am having additional issues getting my gift card?
You may call TaxAct customer service support at 319-373-3600.
TaxAct Customer Service Hours of Operation:
|April 19, 2018 – January 18, 2019||Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm |
|January 21, 2019 – April 15, 2019||Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm |
Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm; Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
|April 16, 2019 – January 17, 2020||Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm |
|Exception Dates||Exception Hours |
|January 26, 2019||Saturday 9:00am – 8:00pm |
|January 27, 2019||Sunday 10:00am – 8:00pm |
|February 2, 2019||Saturday 9:00am – 8:00pm |
|February 3, 2019 ||Sunday 10:00am – 8:00pm |
|April 13, 2019||Saturday 9:00am – 8:00pm |
|April 14, 2019||Sunday 10:00am – 8:00pm |
|April 15, 2019||Monday 8:00am – midnight |