Search Help Topics:


To assign Form(s) 1099-MISC Miscellaneous Income to Schedule C (Form 1040) Profit or Loss From Business (to report business income) or Schedule(s) E Supplemental Income and Loss (for rental or royalty income), you can go to the assignment worksheet in the Tools section of the program.

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online), click Tools to expand, then click Forms Assistant.
  2. Click to expand the FEDERAL Forms folder, click to expand the Documents Received folder, then click Form 1099-MISC - Assignment Worksheet.
  3. Close the Documents Received box to continue.
  1. From Forms view, expand the Federal Documents Received folder.
  2. Open the 1099-MISC - Assignment Worksheet folder.
  3. Make the appropriate selection for every Form 1099-MISC that is present on the worksheet from the Assigned Form or Schedule drop-down.

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.

Was this helpful to you?