Search Help Topics:


To assign Form(s) 1099-MISC to Schedule(s) C (to report business income) or Schedule(s) E (for rental or royalty income), you can go to the assignment worksheet in the Tools section of the program.

  1. Click Tools to expand the menu
  2. Click Forms Assistant
  3. Under Documents Received, scroll down to 1099-MISC - Assignment Worksheet

Was this helpful to you?