Search Help Topics:

To assign Form(s) 1099-MISC to Schedule(s) C (to report business income) or Schedule(s) E (for rental or royalty income), you can go to the assignment worksheet in the Tools section of the program.

  1. Click Tools on the right side of the screen
  2. Click Forms Assistant
  3. Under Documents Received, scroll down to 1099-MISC - Assignment Worksheet:
  4. Click Quick Entry Available
  5. Click Form
  6. Scroll down and click on the right column on the lines of the 1099-MISC that need to be assigned.

Was this helpful to you?