The BluPrint Financial Savings Report can help you plan for next year's taxes while filing your current tax return. With your consent, you can receive a personalized savings report that leverages your tax return data to identify areas of future tax savings and financial opportunities specific to you.
You can view your personalized report after filing, and can also receive an emailed report.
Don't want your tax information used? No problem - you can receive a generalized report.
To receive a personalized Financial Savings Report
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Review. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click Review.
- Click the Financial Savings link directly under the main menu.
- Click Continue.
- On the consent screen:
- If you want to use your tax information to build a personalized report, enter your name and the date and then click I Agree.
- If you want a general report that does not use your tax information, click I Don't Agree.
- On the next screen, click Review now or Review After Filing to continue.
- If you choose Review After Filing, you will be prompted to view your report after you have successfully completed the filing steps.
To access your Financial Savings Report in My Account
- Sign in to your TaxAct Online Account.
- Click My Account in the upper right corner.
- Click the Financial Savings Report tile.
- To the right of your return, click Open Report.