Search Help Topics:

Contact NetSpend at 1-866-387-7363 or visit Netspend.com for more information about how to get a Netspend card before filing your return. If you have already started your return through the Netspend/TaxAct offer, you can still enter your Netspend card to receive your refund when you file.

Related Links

Was this helpful to you?