To receive notification by email when a form becomes available:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Print Center down the left to expand, then click Custom Print.
- The Print Center window will open with a list of forms in the return not available for printing at this time. Click the Sign up link to receive an e-mail notification when the form is available.
- Confirm your email address in the window that opens and click Continue.
- Start your TaxAct Desktop program, then click Print.
- Click Print, then click OK.
- A window will open informing you if there are forms in the return not available for printing at this time.
- Click Forms Release Notification, confirm your email address in the window that opens, then click Continue.