Search Help Topics:

Due to maintenance and compatibility concerns, TaxAct no longer provides software for tax years prior to 2014.

If you need to complete a return for tax year 2013 or earlier, you can check the IRS website to print a copy of the form for your particular year. If you need additional assistance, you can contact the IRS at 800-829-1040.

Was this helpful to you?