11/05/2019 – Version .91 of TaxAct 2019 Professional Federal Editions
This update includes the following enhancements:
- Notification Center improvements
- A search bar was added so you can search notification categories, titles, and conetent for keyword or phrases
- If you have unread notifications, you will see a "Mark as Read" button in the top left corner. Clicking the button marks all unread notifications as read (this feature is not available in offline mode)
- Minor bug fixes
10/30/2019 – Version .90 of TaxAct 2019 Professional Federal Editions
The initial release of the 2019 Federal Editions includes the following enhancements:
- Simplified Installation
- Now you can install all products at once, greatly increasing efficiency.
- Select each product to install in one place
- Get instant notification of products not yet released
- Create a Copy - Copy a return in client manager to make forecasting and amending returns simpler
- Appointment Manager - If you store your files online, you can now utilize the built-in appointment manager feature.
- Depreciation Data Entry: - We've made it easier for you to enter and edit depreciation data.
Be sure to check the Notification Center in your 2019 Professional Edition for more information on the initial release!