Forms 1041-N, 5227, 1041-QFT, 1120-SF, and WHFITs - Common Trust Fund

The TaxAct program supports IRS Form 1041 U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts.

Certain types of trusts require filing a special tax form which are filed separately from the Form 1041 return. The following forms are not supported by TaxAct:

Common Trust Funds maintained by a bank do not file Form 1041; instead, the fund may file Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income with TaxAct Business 1065.

Related Links

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.