Search Help Topics:


You can attach a PDF copy of the other state(s) return to your tax return in order to claim a credit for taxes paid to another state or jurisdiction. If this applies to you, the TaxAct program will prompt you to do this during the interview process.

For information about converting a document to a PDF, go to our Attaching Documents to a Return FAQ. For information about how PDFs apply to your return, go to our Including Attachments With Return FAQ. If you need help accessing the Attachment Manager in your TaxAct return, go to our How to Access Attachment Manager FAQ.

Was this helpful to you?