If you suspect an email you received was not sent by TaxAct®:
- Do not click any links in the email.
- Do not reply to the email.
- Do not open any attachments.
When we send you an email:
- We will never ask you to provide, verify, or update personally identifiable or financial information via email UNLESS you have specifically contacted us first.
- Our email addresses will always contain "TaxAct" after the @ symbol (examples: reply@TaxAct.com, reply@e.TaxAct.com, efilenotice@TaxActe-file.com).
- The body of our emails will include multiple ways to contact us, including email, telephone, and street address.
- If you are not sure the email is from TaxAct, you can call us at 319.373.3600 or email abuse@TaxAct.com.
TaxAct takes extensive measures to ensure the security of your information. For more information about our security and privacy policies, visit our TaxAct Security Center. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.