Search Help Topics:

If you have already successfully imported your accounting records via .CSV file and find you need to make an adjustment, you can re-import the accounting records. Re-Importing the trial balance will override all previous data imported through the Accounting Records Import.

If you know which item needs adjusting, you can review the "Examiner" screens under the Federal tab (Income, Deductions, Pass-Thru Items, or Miscellaneous). Otherwise, if you would like to start over, and feel you can do so without losing a lot of information, you may create a new Online account to import an updated, corrected, or new trial balance report.

Was this helpful to you?