Schedule K-1 - More Than One Foreign Country

To separately report more than one foreign country for Schedule K-1 (Box 16A for 1065 or Box 14A for 1120S), you would need to create a separate Schedule K-1 and only complete Box 16 or 14, respectively.

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal. On smaller devices, click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, then select Federal.
  2. Click Business Income to expand the category and then click Partnership income (Form 1065 Schedule K-1) or S-Corporation income (Form 1120S Schedule K-1)
  3. Click +Add Partnership Schedule K-1 to create a new copy of the form or click Review to review a form already created 
  4. The program will proceed with the interview questions for you to enter or review the appropriate information

You only need to fill in the partnership's name and EIN, and the Box 16 or 14 country name.

Alternatively, you can select "Various" in the country name drop-down list.