Search Help Topics:

You will need to know your Capital One Investing account number and your document ID. Your document ID will be located on your Capital One Investing statement or Form 1099-B statement. If you do not know your document ID, you will need to contact your Capital One Investing representative to obtain this information.

To import your Capital One Investing account information into TaxAct®, follow the steps below.

  1. From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop) click Federal. On smaller devices, click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, then select Federal
  2. Click Investment Income in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand the section, then click Gain or loss on the sale of investment
  3. Click Stock Data Import
  4. Click Electronic Import
  5. Select Capital One Investing from the 1099 Import drop-down menu and then click Continue
  6. Enter your account number and document ID, then click Continue

Was this helpful to you?