Follow the instructions below to submit a copy of your IRS e-file Application Summary with your electronic filing identification number (EFIN) and tracking number for verification.
For multiple offices, each location must have a unique EFIN verified.
After submission, check the verification status in your TaxAct account. We'll notify you via email if your EFIN is rejected.
Refer to TaxAct Support FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 319.731.2682 for assistance.
To submit your EFIN documentation for verification:
- Sign in to your TaxAct Account.
- Click the Practice Administration tile.
- Click EFIN Verification to expand.
- Enter your EFIN and the tracking number found at the bottom of your IRS e-file Application Summary.
- Click Choose File to locate and attach your IRS e-file Application Summary. (PDF is preferred, but .jpg, .bmp and .png files are also accepted.)
- Check the box to indicate you are authorized to submit this information and click Submit.
- Verification status will be available in your TaxAct Account within 2 business days.