To enter or review information for specific boxes from Schedule K-1 (Form 1065) Partner’s Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click Federal.
- Click Business Income in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand, then click Partnership income (Form 1065 Schedule K-1).
- Click + Add Partnership Schedule K-1 to create a new copy of the form or click Edit to review a form already created.
- Continue with the interview process to enter all of the appropriate information.
- On the screen titled Partnership - Schedule K-1 Information, check the boxes that report an amount or statement, then click Continue.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.