Form 2439 - Undistributed Capital Gains

To enter undistributed capital gain information from Form 2439:

  1. From within your TaxAct® return (Online or Desktop) click Federal. On smaller devices, click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, then select Federal
  2. Click Investment Income to expand the section, then click Undistributed Long-Term Capital Gains (Form 2439)
  3. Click +Add Form 2439 to create a new copy of the form, or click Review to review a copy already created
  4. The program will proceed with the interview questions for you to enter your Form 2439 information

For additional information, see the shareholder instructions on Form 2439.