Per IRS Instructions for Form 5329:
Use Form 5329 to report additional taxes on:
- Other qualified retirement plans,
- Modified endowment contracts,
- Coverdell ESAs,
- Archer MSAs,
- HSAs, or
- ABLE accounts.
To enter, review, or delete information for Form 5329 Additional Taxes on Qualified Plans (Including IRAs) and Other Tax-Favored Accounts:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal (on smaller devices, click in the top left corner of your screen, then click Federal).
- Click the Retirement Plan Income dropdown, then click [Name] Additional taxes on qualified plans (Form 5329).
- Click Review next to the topic you want to edit or review.
- Continue with the interview process to enter your information.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.