Continuing Education for Tax Professionals

Continuing education (CE) requirements will vary based on your professional designation. Attorneys, certified public accountants, and enrolled agents each have their own CE requirements. Other tax professionals may now participate in the IRS's Annual Filing Season Program. Click the links below for additional information.

Related Links

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.