Form 1099-K - Entering in Program

Form 1099-K Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions must be entered in to the TaxAct® program through Schedules C, E, or F, depending on whether Form 1099-K is business income, rental income, or farming income.

Related Links

Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the webpage or document at the time it is accessed.