If you are being prompted to set up estimated tax payments for 2021 during the e-filing steps, or are seeing estimated tax vouchers print with your return, you can set it up so this doesn't happen.
To remove the information that causes the prompt and stop the vouchers from printing:
- Sign in to your TaxAct Online return.
- Click Tools down the left to expand, then click Forms Assistant.
- Click to expand the FEDERAL Forms folder, then click to expand the Forms and Schedules folder.
- Click Form 1040-ES - 2021 Estimated Tax Worksheet.
- Click Delete, then click OK to confirm you wish to delete the form.
- Return to the filing steps and you will no longer be prompted to set up estimated tax payments.