To access Form 8845 Indian Employment Credit within the TaxAct program:
- From within your TaxAct return (Online or Desktop), click Federal. On smaller devices, click in the upper left-hand corner, then click Federal.
- Click Other Credits in the Federal Quick Q&A Topics menu to expand, click Other credits to expand, then click General Business Credit - Form 3800.
- On the screen titled General Business Credit - Credit Forms, check Form 8845, then click Continue.
- Click + Add Form 8845 to create a new copy of the form or click Edit to review the form already created.
- Complete the requested information, then click Save & Close.
The credit amount in the TaxAct program will flow to Form 3800 General Business Credit, which would flow to Line 6 of Schedule 3 (Form 1040) Additional Credits and Payments.
Note that any link in the information above is updated each year automatically and will take you to the most recent version of the document at the time it is accessed.